Sunday 27 July 2014


'The last lunch' at Tish's house.
After finally finishing exams, and the most stressful last two years we've finished school forever - wahhhooooo *dances around ecstatically*. 
We all had to go back to school the night before our leavers day to receive yearbooks, finish packing and say goodbye etc.  Rosie and Rosabel piled into my little car and we headed to Tish's for the last lunch all together. After big bowls of salad and masses of Ben and Jerry's we all got back to school and started signing yearbooks. 

I've really enjoyed being in my corridor for the last year and it was emotional thinking about the end of it all, basically living with these people for most of the time over the last five years has been so fun and I'm going to miss it. (I apologise for the bad quality of this next photo)

Class of 2014 
Our leavers ball (the equivalent of 'Prom') was the next night, we all got dressed up and had dinner together, followed by dancing and shots from the Vodka Luge (an ice sculpture of an Elephant). Here are some of the photos off my phone from the night: 

Harry and I wurkin' it at the table

Allie and i



The Headmaster, Allie and I.


Roomies
The last year has been so busy, I honestly don't know where the time's gone - It's been incredibly stressful but such a fun and memorable year at the same time. I've loved being around all my friends for the last 5 years but I'm so ready to leave school and move on to the next stage of my life (Hopefully to London in September).

xxx


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer