Thursday 12 June 2014

Hello? 

Is anyone still reading my blog?

I want to apologize for being M.I.A these last few months (ever really), starting a blog during you’re last few years at school probably isn’t a good plan, but I hope you (dear, dear reader) will forgive me, I’m back for good now.

(I'VE FINISHED FULL-TIME EDUCATION FOREVER AND EVER!)

I wanted to do a mini update and re-organize my blog; I have plans – BIG PLANS.
I’m planning a series of travel/fashion posts, some lifestyle posts and some other things.

This blog is going to undergo a HUGE makeover in a few weeks and I’ll be planning posts in the mean time so If there are certain things you would like me to write about/film/take photos of then place them in the comments below and I can see what I can do. I’m really going to start posting consistently and I hope you like the stuff I’m working on – I’m moving to London in September & I’ll be blogging about everything along the way.

THANK YOU FOR STILL READING MY BLOG (READING THIS) AND SORRY FOR BEING THE WORST BLOGGER EVER, LOVE YOU.

xxx

1 comments:

  1. MAKE SURE I GET YOUR NEW ADDRESS WHEN YOU MOVE! Excited to see what you've got in store over the summer xxx

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer