Friday 9 August 2013

No Comment




After my interview with Paul Bliss, I thought it only just to post a few photos and memories from my weekend at Blissfields with my BFF Livi ... 



Myself, Livi and Iggy


Looking trés chic first thing in the morning
.
Frubes are THE ultimate breakfast when camping. 

The only way to stay alive whilst reserving our spot
 in the front row was to take selfies
and pretend we weren't burning our feet
on the seriously hot metal floor. argh. 

Livi woke up and thought
she'd punched someone,
turns out it was her rings
 leaving funny green marks.

Bastille were amazing, I can't begin to describe how perfect Dan was and the whole set was just perfect. I got up on someones shoulders and managed to get some videos, these will get me through the winter and fingers crossed I'll get tickets to see them again soon! I HAVE TOO.
I can't wait to go back to Bliss again next year, and hopefully have an even better time (it'll be hard to beat). 

ps. It's been a month since the fest and I'm still suffering PFD (post festival depression) :(

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer