Thursday 1 August 2013

No Comment

Who's your role model & what about them inspires you?

Tavi Gevinson. 
She’s just got an amazing brain inside that head of hers, and at such a young age! 
She’s so mature for her age, and she’s really aware of the world around her, and the issues within it. 
I also think its really cool that Rookie has become like a bible for teenage girls everywhere, and its so cool how the power of her words has affected so many people. Its something I would love to do/hope to do with my life!

If you could tell fellow teens one thing, what would it be?

I mean I don't have all the answers, but I guess I would tell people just to enjoy this time. I think your teenage years are some of the coolest days of your life because you have this brain that is so interested in so many different things all at once. It can be overwhelming at times, not having all the answers and always wanting to figure things out. But the feeling of teen angst is actually quite beautiful, because its crazy and scary, but also because one day its going to fade away, so we should just take it by the reins and go with it. 


Clearly fashion, photography, films, books etc really feature in your life, What's your dream job?

I really have no clue what my dream job would be! It would definitely be a big mix of photography, film, fashion and writing. I really feel that its important for me to express myself and how I see the world through these things, seeing as I live in a country that allows me to have a voice. Lots of people don’t have that same freedom, so I’m very lucky that I do. 

Why did you start your blogging and taking photos?

I don’t know exactly why I started to blog and take photos. I guess I just found an instant connection with both these things, and realised that it something that I love to do!

What camera's do you use?

I have a Canon 1000D, a Diana F+ Holga film camera, a Polaroid 300 & 600, a GoPro HD Hero 2 and my iphone 5 camera is pretty good too for things on the run!

Do you ever just want to leave school and get on with your life? 

Everyday! My parents always tell me that once I’m out of school, I’ll want to go back, but its hard to find any truth in what they’re saying at the moment!

I'm so jealous that you live in Sydney - what's the BEST thing about being from 'straya?

Everything! Australia is literally one of the best countries in the world. I know that is incredibly bias, but I love it here. I love where I live, its honestly the best place. Probably the best thing though, is the people here. Everyone’s so relaxed and friendly here, and you feel like you’re friends with everyone you meet. Australians are very open, spirited and happy, its awesome. 
Also, the beaches are insane! I’ve grown up near the beach my whole life, so I’ve always had a strong connection to water. If I can’t see/hear/smell the ocean, I feel a bit claustrophobic! 


Looking For Alaska also affected me in a way I don't even know how to explain, I think it's the beauty in the writing. 
What's your favourite saying/lyric/quote at the moment and why? 

I have this quote stuck up on my wall that says ‘Silence is impossible.’ I found it from an old issue of Oyster mag and its written in Japenese or Chinese, I’m not sure which one. I think its a really cool idea, and everyone who comes into my room always asks me what it means, but I haven't told anyone yet. 


If you could star in one movie, what&who would you choose?

Cheaper By The Dozen! I would love to be one of the Baker kids. I’ve always wanted a big family, and I am obsessed with Steve Martin. 

Where can we look at all your photography?

On my instagram and blog! 


Your blog is perfect, and you have a lot of loyal and wonderful followers, that must feel pretty awesome at 17? 

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 
It is pretty awesome I won’t lie. Its also really weird and crazy as well. I don’t really understand what I did to deserve all the cool things that I’ve gained from this blog. 


(I find this question the most interesting) 
If you could meet any three famous people, who would it be? 

That is such a hard question...however I would probably pick Tavi Gevinson, Hilary Duff and Stephen Fry! 
Aaaaannd Emma Watson, Steve Martin Shailene Woodley and Kristen Wiig. 
I could seriously go on forever!

Lastly, where do you see yourself in 10 years?


Hopefully alive, happy and healthy! 



I really enjoyed interviewing Lizzie, you can follow her on her blog, here
And on her tumblr here

XX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer