Wednesday 6 August 2014

I've hit the pan on my favourite nude eye shadow so today I went hunting for a cheap replacement. During the summer I usually forget the liquid liner and opt for retouchable, non-smudgeable eyeshadow. I need something that's going to last but doesn't break the bank. 

I ventured into the H&M makeup section, something I've never done and picked up one of these 'Eye Pens' similar to the ones in Boots (I've forgotten the brand!?). I've wanted to try them for ages and so went home and gave it a go, I've fallen in love with them already so went back and bough two more. 




They feel soft and creamy, the two paler colours have a shine to them and the bronze colour is more matte. They're easy to apply and I found that by using my finger to blend them in with my eyeshadow they created a really healthy looking glow. They cost £2.99 each and come in lots of different colours, I have them in shades: White, Pink and Brown.  


Colours: Pink, White, Brown

I then picked up what I really came for the 'NUDES' pallet. The quality isn't great, but for everyday use it's perfect. I use all of these shades regularly so for £3.99 it's a steal. 


I'm definitely going to pop in and pick up more of the Eye pens and I'd recommend this for quick makeup fixes and good, cheap alternatives to the high end brands. 
I'd love to know what drug store items you guys are loving, please comment below! 

xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer