Wednesday 14 August 2013

5 comments
I get my results today, and I'm bricking it, BUT I don't know whether my attitude towards them is normal and O-K. 

I feel like I can make something of myself even without A-levels, maybe I'm just trying to reassure myself because I feel like I've failed. I don't think exams and degrees are everything these days, but maybe that only applies to the crazily achieving or insanely talented bunch of teens. 
Maybe failing them will give my lazy ass the kick it deserves, but then again, maybe I'll just end up being a total life waster. 

Not to mention how disappointed my parents will be, and that’s the worst thing. They've spend countless amounts of money to give me a great education, and I know if I don’t come out with my A’s, they'll think it’s been a waste. 

Truth is, there’s nothing I can think/do/say right now that will change what’s already been done.

And I hope to god at 12.01am tonight, I'll find out that I've done ok & good luck to everyone getting results, you’ll be fine! 

SO in order to distract myself I thought I would do a random, and totally irrelevant post about my latest obsession: avocados.

yes, the most instagrammed, reblogged and talked about vegetable these days (wait, is it a vegetable?)



They're healthy: 

"Avocados are a good source of fiber, potassium, and vitamins C,K, folate, and B6. Half an avocado has 160 calories, 15 grams of heart-healthy unsaturated fat, and only 2 grams saturated fat. One globe contains more than one-third daily value of vitamin C, and more than half the day’s requirements of vitamin K."

I am also currently lurrrving my avocado shampoo and conditioner, which just so happens to be full of avocado oil - this being amazing for my over blow-dried hair! It repairs the hair (or so the bottle says) and also smells divine. 
I'd really recommend it fellow avocado lovers or even for those of you who, for some god forsaken reason, dislike avo's.


XXX




(ps, avocados are in fact a fruit and happen to be related to a pear - who knew!) 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Daisy, Its Hetta!
    What did you get in your A-Levels in the end?
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel about exams, but I hope you got the marks you needed. I too love avocados. I eat them all by themselves quite often!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I did - did you? xxxxx

      Delete
    2. yes, I did actually :)
      & I've grabbed your button for the swap! :)

      Delete

 
Toggle Footer