Tuesday 18 February 2014


London Fashion Week Outfit

I opted for a very black (as usual) and very warm outfit for LFW today, the trains having been delayed all week made me skeptical about how easy it would be for me to get home so I decided to go for warm and comfortable rather than some other outfit choices I had thought about for fash week. 
It was drizzling when I left home so I opted for my Parka with a hood, and super comfortable Penelope Chilver ankle boots so I wouldn't get sore feet running around Somerset House. 
I also decided to stick with my current favourite Zara mini skort, it's so comfortable (buy it here) and an oversized cashmere jumper.


I also carried my large soft Anya Hindmarch Ebury with the shoulder strap (although it was heavy with all my camera equipment inside it did the perfect job holding all my papers/freebies/magazines and information whilst I snapped away), comment below if you'd like to see what I took with me inside my bag to LFW. 
Also, If you have done a LFW OOTD link me below - I'd love to see what other people have worn. 

XXX


5 comments:

  1. Love the booties!! Can we have a cheeky post on the freebies? Interested in what you got and how you would rate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Luce - Will post one soon, Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. Can we see some of the snaps you took! yeah i agree with lucy ! could we see the freebies? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear your bag is always full of goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer