Friday 19 July 2013

No Comment
I'm undoubtedly just another lazy teen. 


I've spent the last year wanting to start a blog and constantly thinking about possible blog posts but I've never actually started 'blogging'. I've spent the years perfecting my tumblr and writing mini posts and it's only today I finally decided to get my act together and create this page. 
I love travelling, photographing people, attending gigs/festivals and day dreaming most of the time; but there are also some other things about myself below, you can decide whether or not to follow me afterwards. 

I enjoy literature:
yes you read that correctly, I love reading books. The smell of an old book and the personal message inside the cover meant for the original owner, are all reasons why reading is one of the best ways to escape reality.  
I've decided that reading actual printed, thick, paper books is slowly becoming a dying pastime. 
Yes; most teenage girls have read 50 Shades of Grey, Harry Potter and/or The Hunger Games but there are few teens that enjoy a good lengthy Jane Austen or Dickens novel.
In fact,
I could probably count on both of my hands the girls in my year that have read more than six books in the last twelve months. 
I think this therefore makes me either (or all) of the following; a bookworm, boring, a loser, a massive nerd or an incredibly vintage and interesting girl. 

I don't eat meat:
And it's not because I object to the killing of animals (yes small animals are cute, fluffy and super tiny and we shouldn't hurt them), but being a vegetarian won't stop others killing them, and if humans didn't, other animals would - C'est la vie!  I just don't like the taste (except a chicken katsu curry from Wagamamas so that makes me a part-time veggie). 
Oh and I eat fish, so what I'm really saying is that I'm a pescetarian.

(some)of my favourite movies/tv series:
basically the only ones I can think of right now:

 Forrest Gump
The Breakfast Club
Ferris Buellers Day Off
Top Gun
Whatever It Takes
The Wedding Date
The Carrie Diaries
Gossip Girl
90210
Homeland
The Pacific
Mad Men

I also enjoy making playlists, short films and writing in my journal. 


Lost in Summer playlist, 2013

Have a wonderful day/night,
(and please be nice! I'm new to this)

Daisy xxx
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer